StarCraft Inkjet Printable Matte Permanent Adhesive Vinyl 10-Pack
- Regular price
- $14.95 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $14.95 USD
- Unit price
- / per
StarCraft Inkjet printable matte finish permanent adhesive vinyl is specially designed for use with consumer-grade inkjet printers (no laser printers) and can be used for print and cut operations with most any craft die-cutting machine.
Note: Example photos we used UV Laminate Glossy in conjunction for more durability.
Print images using a standard inkjet printer and use print and cut technology with a die-cutting craft machine to cut around your image. The adhesive is permanent and waterproof.
Appy to a smooth, clean, dry surface. Life expectancy is 1-3 Years Outdoors with average exposure to weather and elements. Severe conditions, detergents, and other factors may affect the life of the product outdoors.
Printing and Application Instructions
- Print image right-facing (do not mirror) using print-and-cut with your die-cutting machine software. Print on the plain white side (not the side with the logo watermark).
- Use your die-cutting software and machine to cut around the image.
- Peel and stick the image to the surface. For best results, the surface should be clean, dry, and smooth (non-porous). Do not use windows or other ammonia-based cleaners. Isopropyl alcohol is recommended for cleaning surfaces prior to application.
- The use of transfer tape may damage the printed image and is not recommended. Testing is recommended before using transfer tape. If you are using our UV Laminate to protect the image, transfer tape will not likely work or be difficult to use because the UV Laminate is specially formulated to repel adhesives, dirt, grime, and other contaminants.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Inkjet-printed vinyl can be more prone to damage if handled or exposed to harsh elements. For best protection, apply StarCraft UV laminate prior to cutting with your die-cutting machine and software. You may also use a third-party UV acrylic spray to protect your image (StarCraft only offers laminate options).
- We recommend feeding one sheet at a time when printing. Do not load with other media types. Some printers may have difficulty feeding thicker substrates such as printable vinyl, especially flat tray fed printers.
All orders will ship Monday through Friday.
- All Ready to Ship orders will ship within 1 to 3 business days via USPS with tracking numbers that will be emailed to you.
- All Custom Printed Products orders have a processing time of 10 to 14 days plus shipping time.
- 787 Printing Co., is not responible for any for any lost, stolen or damaged packages.
- 787 Printing Co. is not responsible for USPS delays in delivery of the orders.
Mistakes can happen and if you receive your order and its missing an item(s) please let us know within two (2) business days that something is missing. Please message us with your name, order number, and email and tell us what is missing. We will ship the missing item(s) out immediately or can issues you a store credit. Items that are reshipped out are shipped by our method of choice.